She's Crafty...

and she's just my type!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Yarn delivery!



Yarn for my Deep V Argyle Vest arrived today, all the way from Knitpicks! I got some Merino Style in Asparagus and Storm (excuse the glare on the labels - the sunlight helped me get an accurate representation of the colours). I'm a little nervous about this one - people in the knitalong have been having some gauge problems with this yarn, but I'm going to cross my fingers and hope for the best. This will be my first big project knitting fair isle, and I'm psyched.

Expect me to start swatching after my Bizzazz exam on Friday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Those colors are going to be great together. I'll be checking back to see progress photos!

3:55 PM  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

I'm trying to find the colours I want for my vest at the moment! Can't wait to see what those two look like together!
Fingers crossed you get gauge!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home