She's Crafty...

and she's just my type!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Alouette progress!

I've made it through two complete striping repeats on Alouette's front (or back) and things are going as they should. The entire time I've been knitting, I've been trying to dream up ways to wear it this spring. I tried on a black pencil skirt today at one of my favorite stores, but it didn't fit me properly in the waist (as usual). Any styling ideas for this one? My version is going to end up a little more fitted and cropped than shown in the photo for the book.

I've also started on a pair of mittens for myself from Mostly Mittens by Charlene Schurch with some of the Knitpicks Palette that I ordered a while back.



If you look closely at the photo, you can see that they're still needed here in Toronto. I'm not really that upset about it - the snow gives me an excuse to sit in and knit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

just announced: sara minogue and monte kehler are getting married. thought you should know...if you don't already. hope you're well. olivia

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home