She's Crafty...

and she's just my type!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Razor Shell Lace Cami from ohmystars!

Here she is, in all her glory:



This pattern was really easy to knit, and a welcome distraction from my Deep V. For all ya'll looking for details, here goes: I used the recommended Sirdar Snuggly 4-ply for the body and the straps. I didn't do the edging because I thought it looked cool without it (nice and scallop-y), and picked up and knit the straps right into my bindoff for the neckline. I also knocked an inch off the body of the cami because as you know if you're a regular reader, I can't seem to make anything that isn't cropped these days. I've decided to toss the overdying idea because I love it so much as it is. I don't really own anything this colour, so this is definitely going into the summer wardrobe rotation.

I love it so much, I even cooked with it on today. And yes, I am cooking in heels and a mini. Who says you can't look good while you cook? Anyway, this one's a keeper!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

oooh, that looks great on you. I may have to bump this one up on the to knit list.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home