She's Crafty...

and she's just my type!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sneaky knitting



I finally finished my Pomatomi! I had finished one a month or two ago, got second-sock syndrome, and didn't take them out again until last week. I memorized the chart pretty easily, so I was able to work on them during class this week and last. They went so quickly while my mind was focused elsewhere. Any ideas about which sock pattern I should knit next?

Details:
Pattern: Pomatomus socks - Knitty, Winter 2005
Yarn: Fleece Artist Merino Sock
Mods: None!

Edit: When fixing the links for this post, I noticed the summer Knitty is up! So much for studying tonight...

Edit again: I think I found the answer to my sock question: Baudelaire. Cookie A. does it again.

1 Comments:

Blogger mle said...

I want some Pomatomi!!! yours are gorgeous! I'm going to have to try those some day....soon!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home