She's Crafty...

and she's just my type!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Finished Fad-Classic!



My Fad-Classic has been finished for a couple of days, but my photographer didn't get back until two days ago, so I had to wait until now to post a pic. I love this vest - I feel like I'll be able to wear it forever, and you can dress it up trendy or casual and it looks great. It ate up two+ skeins of Butterfly Super 10 for the 36" size, so ended up being pretty economical too. You can't argue with a cute vest for under $30!

4 Comments:

Blogger yahaira said...

so cute! the whole outfit is great actually

8:35 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

I was a little unsure about the outfit, but then I just decided to go for it. You can't see in the photo, but the shoes are super cute too - round-toed with a thin wood wedge heel. Thanks for the compliments!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Tiger Feet said...

Love your color forward styling! The vest is fabulous too...

3:15 PM  
Blogger Delia said...

I am IN LOVE with your skirt... and the vest turned out great.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home