She's Crafty...

and she's just my type!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Fad-Classic progress



I've been knitting and knitting and knitting and this is all there is of my purple Fad-Classic!!! This one is going to take me a while - I'm going to chalk it up to the fact that I'm knitting with cotton on cheap needles and the fact that there is an endless p2tog row every couple rounds. I've put aside the Poms and haven't swatched for the Deep V yet because I can't wait to wear this. The texture is awesome - the pic below is a little fuzzy, but it gives you an idea of the depth in this stitch pattern. It's quite '50s and I plan on finding a little short-sleeved polo in another bright colour to wear under it. Love it!



[p.s. If you're looking for raspberry cheesecake, I've updated my post from Tuesday with the pattern...I mean recipe.]

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Love the color, and the stitch pattern does look interesting. Good luck!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home