She's Crafty...

and she's just my type!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Deep V progress!



I've passed the start of the neck steek! I love these colours and I love the shaping. BUT (and this is a big BUT), I'm a little nervous about the gauge. I knit, washed and blocked a swatch on 4 mm needles (the pattern calls for 3.5 mm) and hit gauge almost exactly. This baby, in its unblocked state, is measuring half a stitch more over four inches and is coming out to the small measurements instead of the medium. I'm thinking I should trust my swatch, right? But is this sucker really going to block out a whole size bigger?

2 Comments:

Blogger B's Momma said...

I love those colors as well ! Good Luck....I'm sure it'll turn out fabulous.

6:51 PM  
Blogger yahaira said...

whoa, that was fast! looks great!
Im sure you'll be able to block it, just get some pins out


bitterpurl

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home