She's Crafty...

and she's just my type!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Plugging away

Not much to update on - I've turned the heel on Hedera number one and I just swatched for a summer tank of my own design in black Lion Brand Microspun. It's cheap and splitty, but I wanted to give it a try. Photos of black acrylic in flat light don't make for good blogging, so you'll have to wait to see how it's turning out. I finished the neckband on my Deep V while watching Pirates of the Caribbean on Wednesday (the yarn came sometime last week) but I'm not going to show you yet because I haven't finished tacking down the steeks, or weaving in the ends, or blocking it so it looks like crap. Plus, I'm still looking for the perfect button-down to compliment my outrageous colour choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home