She's Crafty...

and she's just my type!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Closer and closer


Can you believe that Christmas is less than four weeks away? I have GOT to get this stuff in the mail already! Thank goodness I have another one of the presents for the extended family to show you - a nice and squishy pair of boot socks. I'm starting to get a little stir-crazy from all the knitting for others - I want to start something for myself dammit! Sometime this week, I'm going to sit down and make a list of what I'm drooling over.

Pattern: Cable Twist Socks from Hello Yarn
Yarn: Perfect Maskin Vaskbar (85% wool, 15% nylon)
Mods: None. It seems that my Christmas knitting is working out with very little thinking on my part. The pattern ends up making a very stretchy sock, so it would work for all foot sizes. You'd just have to adjust the length accordingly. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger mle said...

Love those socks!! That pattern is definitely on my knit list!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home